Puzzled by the tax laws? Unsure of which deductions and credits to take?
Today’s tax laws are so complex that filing even a relatively simple tax return can be confusing. It’s not surprising that preparing your own income tax return can leave you with more questions than answers. That’s why millions of taxpayers utilize tax professionals to prepare and electronically file their tax returns. It’s just too easy to overlook the deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Nationally, over 75% of taxpayers believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
At Loans USA you’ll find trained tax preparers who understand your tax situation. We’ll address your concerns and answer all of your questions with professional, fast, and friendly service – the way it’s meant to be! We make customer service our top priority, so when you’re looking for a tax preparation firm.
Call us at (713) 472-0033
Did you know… that when the federal income tax was first enacted by Congress in 1913 it only affected the wealthiest 2% of Americans. By 1939 that number had risen to 6%, and six years later by the end of World War II it stood at 75%. Today the federal income tax affects 90% of all Americans. To view the original Form 1040 from 1913 click here.
Get Your Refund Fast!
We provide full service individual federal and state income tax preparation and fill your need for competent tax return preparation. Our tax professionals are thoroughly trained to find the tax deductions and credits that apply to your unique situation. We can help you with tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), the Child Tax Credit, and the Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled for which you may qualify. In addition to tax return preparation we also offer electronic filing. With electronic filing your tax return is filed directly with the IRS and your state’s Department of Revenue. By taking advantage of electronic filing you’ll receive your refund in half the time compared to returns filed on paper and mailed in – even faster if your refund is deposited directly into your bank account or if you take advantage of a tax refund bank product such as a Preferred Electronic Refund Check (PERC). You can receive your refund check right in our office! Best of all, you won’t need any money up front to pay us for our services because our fees will be deducted from your check.
Quick, Competent and Cost Effective Tax Return Preparation… at Last!
We do more than just complete your tax forms after the end of the year. In order to maximize your deductions and credits and minimize the tax you pay we keep abreast of all changes and developments in federal and state tax laws and advise you throughout the year, so you’re in the best possible position when it’s time to file your tax return. We provide professional tax preparation services of the highest quality and value and we’ll respond to your needs quickly, competently, and cost-effectively. Tax consultations are always free. Free double-checking of prior year’s returns prepared by another tax preparer are part of our commitment to your needs.
Did you know… that of the 147,744,000 individual income tax returns filed last tax season, nearly 77,268,000 were prepared and filed by professional tax return preparers. Over the last twenty years the percentage of taxpayers who prepare their own tax returns has fallen by more than two-thirds.
Here’s what you’ll get at Loans USA Income Tax Service…
Your tax return will be prepared by one of our tax professionals and then rechecked for accuracy. Any additional tax deductions or credits that might be available to you will be identified. We’ll also identify any potential problems the IRS may look at more closely. Then we’ll electronically file your tax return, and if you desire we’ll provide you with a bank issued refund check. We’ll show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back in your paycheck each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for a year? We’ll also will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you…
- Proof of identification (Drivers License, Government issued Photo I.D.)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration. If you or your dependent is not eligible to get a Social Security Number, you may need to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). We can help you do this.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and any dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-MISC and 1099-R, from all employers and payers. If you have not received your Forms W-2 from your employer and want to know what to do, we can help. Call us.
- Interest and dividend statements – Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV
- Social Security, State Income Tax refund and Unemployment Compensation statements – Forms SSA-1099 and 1099-G
- Information on Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions – Form 1099-B
- Records of rental income and expenses, IRA contributions, and alimony paid or received
- Mortgage Interest Statement – Form 1098; and records of the purchase or sale of your residence
- Records of medical, eye care and dental expenses
- Receipts for cash and non-cash charitable contributions
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns, if available
- Total amount paid for a day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number – the provider’s Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Customers Are Our Business!
Our team of tax professionals is on your side and will take full advantage of the tax laws so you receive the refund you deserve in the shortest amount of time possible. Our professional and friendly staff is here to help you in any way we can. We look forward to serving your tax preparation needs and making Tax Time less taxing! Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.